The Ten Steps of the GIMSI® Method, a French Tableau de Bord
GIMSI method consists of 4 main phases divided into 10 steps.
Phase 1. Identification
What is the context?
- Step 1. Environment of the company
Analysis of the economic environment and business strategy in order to define the area and the impact of the project
- Step 2. Identification of the company
Structural analysis of the company to identify the processes, activities and concerned persons
Phase 2. Design
What has to be done?
- Step 3. Description of the objectives
Selection of tactic objectives for each team and indicators
- Step 4. Construction of the dashboard
Definition of each team's dashboard
- Step 5. Selection of the indicators
Choice of indicators according to the objectives
- Step 6. Collection of information
Identifying the necessary information to design the indicators
- Step 7. The Dashboard system
Design of the dashboard system, control of the global consistency
Phase 3. Implementation
How to do it?
- Step 8. The choice of the software
Development of a grid for selecting the appropriate software
- Step 9. Integration and Deployment
Implementation of software packages, deployment in the company
Phase 4. Continuous Improvement
Does the system always respond to expectations?
- Step 10. Audit
Continuous monitoring of the system
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners.